Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GET YOUR AWESOME AVATAR DRAWN BY ELGIN BOLLING











My name is Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling, I am a professional illustrator/cartoonist/caricature artist who has been creating these avatars for years for many satisfied clients. Let me create YOURS Today. All you need do is email me at

cartoons4u2@aol.com

Explain to me your business, product or concept, along with a photo of yourself, (front view side view three quarter view) and I will create your personalized cartoon logo/avatar that you can use to advertise your products and services just like OPRAH does!

Once you receive your AVATAR the promotional possibilities are endless! Flash animation! Periodicals and personal correspondence! Tee shirt and apparel design! not to mention other forms of print advertising from coffee mugs to Mousepads! Best of all,

IT'S Affordable!

Check out a few avatars Ive done for myself and a few clients

No comments:

Post a Comment